Welcome to my blog collection

Just come and visit to my collection... have fun and enjoy!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am just a simple person...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Song

IT"S TRUE (by: Bacstreet Boys)

even a lover makes a mistake sometimes
like any othet fall out lose his mind
and I'm sorry for the things I did
for your teardrops over words I said
can you forgive me and open your heart once again.

it's true i mean it
from the bottom of my broken heart
it's true without you I would fall apart

whatevet happened I know that I was wrong
can you believe me
maybe your faith is gone
but I love you
and I always will
so I wonder if you want me still
can you forgive me and open your heart once again

I'll do anything to make it up to you
so please understand
and open your heart once again...


I really really love this song. whenever I heard this song many memories would came out in my mind. Forever I'm gonna love this song. The lyrics are simple but meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment